Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Love Clouds

I love clouds! They can be very white and fluffy and almost like popcorn balls or sometimes they can dark and black and look almost mean and angry.



I can remember when I was a kid I used to spend time laying on my back in the grass and just looking up at the clouds and trying to pick shapes out of them. It was a fun activity and sometimes the shapes were amazing.


Sometimes sunrises or sunsets will cause lots of different colors in the clouds!



And sometimes I think the clouds were just sneaking a peek over the hills or mountains!

Or around the trees...............


Clouds over Bear Lake are very nice..................................




But there is not a lot difference from the clouds over Deer Creek or in Provo Canyon!

It is definitely trivaility but I still love clouds...............especially the late summer clouds!

No comments:

Post a Comment